You and your loved ones are excited to celebrate one of the most special days of your life – your wedding. So where do you start? Well, a venue or a wedding banquet hall is one of the most important choices which makes or breaks your event. It is a crucial element of your wedding and requires special attention. So how do you choose a perfect banquet hall to host a wedding of your dreams? The 5 important factors listed below can help you make the right choice when choosing a banquet hall perfect for your needs and desires. Take a look:
Finalize Your Budget and Location
The first thing to do is to finalize your budget and location for the banquet hall. Budgeting can help you choose a great venue with great services. Know the maximum amount you can spend on the banquet hall. It includes the venue, the catering, accommodation, and additional facilities. Location is also equally important. If you have guests coming from other states or countries, a wedding banquet hall located centrally and close to the railway station and airport will be a very convenient choice.
Conduct a Thorough Research
Asking around is always a good idea when it comes to making an important decision like choosing a perfect venue for your big day. Also, thanks to technology, you can also search online for the best venue for a wedding. You can go through the ratings and reviews for the banquet halls of your interest. A thorough research will help solve your confusion and shortlist some of the best-suited options as per your needs.
List Down Your Requirements
For choosing a perfect wedding banquet hall, you need to be absolutely clear about your requirements. You can ask the questions mentioned below to address some of the basic yet important needs:
- Is it available on your wedding date?
- Do you need to pay extra amount for extending the hours of your event at the hall?
- Does it offer the kind of in-house services or additional facilities you require?
- Can it arrange for the ambience and props for the theme of your choice?
- Are there any discounts available?
Conduct a Final Assessment of the Hall
Once you have narrowed down on a hall which meets your requirements, here’s a checklist for conducting a final evaluation of the hall before booking it.
- Look for halls which offer affordable catering services with unconventional food options. Food is an integral part of any wedding, so make sure your banquet hall offers exceptional catering services in terms of taste and variety. Customized food counters which match the wedding theme are also in vogue. Ask about these services.
- Modern day wedding banquet halls also provide additional services such as wedding DJ, bridal makeup services, valet parking etc.
- The hall must have appropriate safety measures to keep mishaps at bay. CCTV cameras, fire extinguishers, emergency power backups are some such safety measures which should be present in and around the venue.
- The staff must have a backup plan for any emergencies such as an unexpected rise in the number of guests, need for backup facilities, extra accommodation, food other such requirements.
Book Well in Advance
The demand for banquet hall increases in peak wedding season. Hence people often have to let go of their first choice because of a delay in booking. So once you have done your homework and found the perfect hall for your big day, make sure that you book it well in advance. This way you won’t have to make any compromises due to last minute bookings. You can also benefit from some early-bird discounts.
These important factors are sure to help you make a great choice of the banquet hall. It’s your big day so make it memorable with one of the best luxury hotels in Vadodara – Grand Mercure Surya Palace! From ensuring a grand welcome to a magnificent wedding ceremony to a heartwarming farewell, the entire event will be crafted to perfection to give you and your guests an unforgettable wedding experience.